Thursday, June 21, 2012

A review from a client


I just got a review on Yelp from one of my clients at Anytime Fitness the other day.  I've personally never used Yelp for locating businesses, but was certainly grateful to her for doing that.  It's always rewarding to get positive feedback from clients and to know that I am helping them make lifestyle changes.

Debra was, ironically, my first client at Anytime Fitness...and she is an avid cyclist.  Being a cyclist myself this was the perfect match to my start.  Thanks for the review Debra!
  • Review from

    Photo of Debra W.
    • 0friends
    • 1review
    Bend, OR
    5.0 star rating
    6/15/2012
    Sloane Anderson is the best personal trainer I've ever had.  He is fun to work with, very knowledgeable and carefully observes my strengths & weaknesses so that he can put together the best exercises.  In addition to his experience he is a very nice guy!

No comments: