Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tough Mudder

I have taken a look at a few videos of the Tough Mudder events, and I am considering partaking in one fairly soon.  I would love to hear from those who have already done one of these and if you would recommend them.  I know these are probably physically challenging, but it's the mental part that has me intrigued.  Jumping into ice baths, crawling through narrow tubes, and scaling walls all sound like a test of mental toughness.  Having the ability to do it is one thing, but getting yourself in the right state of mind to actually be able to do it is another.

Leave your feedback in the "Comments" section below and I would like if we could get a little forum going with this.

For those of you who have never seen one of these events, here is a taste of what you can expect...

No comments: