Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Best nutrition purchase you'll ever buy

So have you heard of Nutri Bullet?  It's probably one of the greatest nutrition items currently on the market.  I heard about it from a friend of mine, and was sold on it after he quickly made me a drink.


I enjoy eating fruits and veggies, but admit I probably don't eat enough veggies.  Why?  Well I hate to admit it, but manly for the inconvenience of having to cut them up.

Yes of course you can but them pre-cut, but then again there is a price to pay for that.  Plus, I like to buy as fresh as possible.  So I buy produce in it's most natural state as possible.

Ingredients:  1/2 Apple, 1 Cup Kale, 1/2 Banana, 1 Tbsp Dried Goji Berries, 1/4 Cup Walnuts, 2 Small Carrots, 1 Celery Stick, 1/2 Scoop Protein Powder, 1 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed, and 1/4 Cup Organic Pineapple Juice

Introduce the Nutri Bullet...a high powered smoothie making machine.  It's a simple way for those who don't eat enough fruits or veggies to make a smoothie without the hassle of cleaning up a big mess.  Yes, like most blenders, or juicers, there is a lot of cleaning to do after making the drink.  With the Nutri Bullet, you add your ingredients, screw on the blade, start chopping/blending, unscrew the blade, rinse the blade with water and then enjoy your drink.

everything added with 3/4 Cup water

ready to mix 

Start to finish takes about 1 min.  Who doesn't like simplicity.  So far I have recommended 3 people to try it and they have all purchase their own unit and love it.  It's time for you too to give it a try and see for yourself the beauty of eating healthier at a low cost and simple process.

finished product 20 seconds later

When I purchased mine they were offering a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free".  So I paid $120 and received 2 complete Nutri Bullet units.  That is much cheaper than you will pay for any juicer (and you get all the fiber, unlike a juicer) or VitaMix machine.  Of course, it comes with a recipe book full of great ideas, or you can always make your own.

I have had a veggie/fruit smoothie everyday, mostly as my mid-morning snack.  As a result, I have eaten much more spinach and kale (about a 10 oz bag a week) than I have in the past.  I keep one unit at work and one at home.  

Now I am not advocating that you stop eating your veggies or fruits raw, but this is a simple way to just add more of them in your daily diet.   

No comments: